- Own property abroad ?
- Buying property abroad ?
- Have an overseas mortgage or bill to pay ?
- Gifting money to a friend or relative abroad ?
- Whatever your reason you really should talk to our experienced staff to determine the best way for you to send your money abroad. Contact them by email or telephone or call in for a friendly chat.
If you prefer a more private and confidential meeting then call our Newcastle bureau and one of our specialists will be happy to make an appointment for you to call in and see them.
TO A BANK ACCOUNT
- We have 2 types of bank transfer service.
Both offer bank beating fees and exchange rates.
- An electronic funds transfer service that is available for selected currencies and countries including USA, Mexico, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, Australia, and New Zealand. Generally payments are deposited directly into the recipient's account in 3 to 5 days.
- For other countries or if you require funds to arrive into the recipient's account sooner, or in some instances the same day, we can arrange for your funds to be sent by wire transfer.
Get the latest information in store or call us on 0800 542 7505
- Setting up an account with us is easy!
- All we require is the completion of a simple application form.
- In order to approve your application we require to make an identity check, therefore we require suitable photo ID such as current passport or photo driving licence. We will also need proof of address from either a utilites bill, landline phone bill or bank statement issued within the past 3 months.
- To comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations we also require a declaration of Source of Funds and Destination of Funds.
- Once your application is successful we will issue you with an unique account number which you can use to send your international payments.